We bet that you have so many questions about tripe it’s difficult to sleep at night. Let us ease your mind by answering some of tripe’s greatest mysteries.
- Does tripe taste as good as it looks?
- Is tripe kosher?
- Is tripe safe to eat?
- Where is my nearest tripe retailer?
- Does tripe taste as bad as it looks?
- Can I join Tripe Club?
- Is tripe expensive?
- Can I buy a CHOOSE TRIPE t-shirt?
- Is the Tripe Marketing Board publishing a 2021 Diary?
- So what? I don't need a diary, anyway. Do you sell any other books?
- That's all very well, but I hate Amazon.
- Is the Tripe Marketing Board on Twitter?
- When is Tripe Tuesday?
- Is tripe suitable for vegetarians?
- Does the TMB pen really exist?
- Is tripe like garlic? Does it smell?
- Is the Tripe Marketing Board real?
- Can I work for the Tripe Marketing Board?
- Who funds the Tripe Marketing Board?
- Do I have to be northern to enjoy tripe?
- Are vegans humourless?
- Is the TMB on Twitter?
- I am under 85. Can I eat tripe?
It depends on the religion of the cow.
That depends. Tripe has to be cleaned meticulously before it is fit for human consumption.
Looks aren’t everything, madam. Just ask any radio presenter. We are sure once you try it you’ll be hooked. It’s personality that counts.
Yes you can! Just visit the link above to join now. Or why not buy a membership pack as a surprise gift for your wife, husband or even the one you love?
It depends on how much you buy. Tripe prices can go up as well as down.
YES! Although the price of dates on the world market made production costs prohibitive after 2016, Sir Norman Wrassle has now negotiated a deal with a leading supplier of dates and we are pleased to announce that, yes – there will be a 2021 TMB Diary. Please visit our shop for more details.
No, not really. But it’s not for the want of trying. We’re the most versatile meat marketing board in the UK. Visit TMB Books for more details. We have a growing reputation for Fact Free and Fact Lite history.
The first Tuesday in December.
Not as such. But a surprising number of vegetarians follow us on Twitter.
No. Tripe doesn’t smell like garlic.
That depends on your definition of reality.
No. Many people who live outside of the north also buy tripe.
Yes. We’ve already answered that one. @TripeUK Please pay attention.
Yes! It’s the latest ‘thing’. Try Lancashire Calamari – tripe smothered in a tasty batter.